Our organisation design workshop is specifically aimed at HR and organisation design practitioners and consultants. Built upon the theories in the book, Data-driven Organization Design, it will help give you the tools and concepts to take data-driven approach to business transformations and organisational effectiveness.
Timings: 9:00 - 17:00
- An introduction to data-driven organisation design
- Organisation design concepts and a framework for understanding the organisational system
- How to build a baseline set of data
- How to perform analysis and visualise the organisation
- How to do comprehensive process design
- Modelling a workforce to meet the needs of the business
- Analysing and reporting on business and organisational scenarios
To make a booking fill, email us below with proposed date and number of attendees.